Thursday, August 28, 2014

Review: A Bonne Spa Yogurt Salt

The product I am reviewing today is by far one of the best body scrubs I’ve ever used and I couldn't have been more excited to share it with you guys.

I found this marvel purely by chance when I was in Watsons. I was in line to pay for my KATE eyeliner (check that review herewhen I noticed the lady in front of me carrying the A Bonne Spa Yogurt Salt. I didn’t have time to get one that day but when I went back, I saw it again and just had to have it. 


Here are some of the general claims of the product:
  • Extra whitening (particularly targeting underarms, bikini line, and scars)
  • Makes the skin feel smoother
  • Makes the skin more radiant
  • Is refreshing and relaxing to use 
  • Is extra moisturising 
  • Deeply cleanses and conditions the skin 
Active Ingredients include:
  • Sodium Chloride (salt)
  • Bentonite
  • Kaolin
  • Dermawhite
  • Sweet Almond Oil
  • Allantoin
  • Milk Protein
  • Yogurt Protein
  • Aroma Mint 
Other info:
  • Non-irritating
  • Dermatologist tested 
  • Comes in 350g 
  • Product of Thailand <3 

REVIEW

It may not look like much but the A Bonne Spa Yogurt Salt works like a miracle on the skin. After just one use, my skin felt ridiculously baby smooth. So smooth in fact that I kept gliding my hand over my skin again and again, drunk on the effect. 

Another thing I love about this product is the scent. It smells of fruity yogurt and is not at all overbearing. 

It's also surprisingly affordable and with the expensive spa-like result it gives, I'm definitely keeping it around for the long haul. 

I did not, however, use this product enough to observe any significant changes with regards to skin whitening. I may have to update you guys in a few weeks. 

How to use:
Pour the salt onto your hand and gently rub in a circular motion all over your body (must be done on wet skin). Leave it on for 3 minutes then rinse off with water. 

Note: I recommend using this once a week. 

Packaging
The product comes in a plastic pack with a nozzle for easy access. Considering that this is for bathing purposes, it's actually packaged conveniently. The product pours out neatly from the nozzle to your hand and the waterproof pack allows you to place it in the shower without fear of soaking the product. 


Pros
  • Effectively exfoliates
  • Smoothens skin to silky perfection 
  • Conveniently packaged
  • Basically gives spa-like results for a ridiculously affordable price
Cons
  • Not made for people with severely sensitive skin

Price: P75.00

No comments:

Post a Comment