Tuesday, February 10, 2015

THE GREAT ASIAN BEAUTY HAUL PART 3 (PURE SMILE, ECONECO, NARISUP)

For Part 1, click here. 
For Part 2, click here.


#1 PURE SMILE 

Product 1: Snail Lip Treatment (Chocolate)


I first discovered Pure Smile a few years ago through their chocolate scented and absolutely amazing Snail Hand Cream, the only hand cream I really use. I never thought they had other products in their Snail line until I found their Snail lip treatment which had the exact same packaging design. It was the last piece they had in a sea of lipgloss so I bought it.  

The product is a clear gloss which has the same delicious chocolate scent as the hand cream. It makes the lips look and feel more full as it moisturises. I bring it everywhere I go and use it when I need an instant lip plumper. 

Product 2: Oil Free Paper (Soap Bubbles) 


How could a person see this blotting paper and not take delight in it? It has such an adorable packaging and it brings back so many childhood memories of watching the Little Mermaid. It's not only beautiful on the outside, the inside carries a wonderful pop-up of Ariel and a tiny mirror. These little details really help take blotting paper packaging to the next level. I found it in a little boutique at the Kaohsiung Arena subway stop that houses a ton of other charming pieces. 


Opening this oil blotting pack always makes me feel giddy inside. It’s such a nostalgic piece. 


Even their paper has Ariel and Flounder imprinted on it. Props for details.

#2 ECONECO  


As you may have noticed by now, I am a sucker for pretty packaging. This lipgloss by Econeco has it and I literally stopped on my tracks to admire their darling collection. Their emblem reminds me of Limecrime’s unicorn but with a vintage carnival flare.  


I honestly wished their other products were better in quality because their packaging are so beautiful I wanted to collect them all. But, packaging can only take a product so far. I tested their eyeshadow palettes and blush at the store and it was really chalky and heavy on the glitter. Only the gloss stood out for me so I bought it. 

Unfortunately, I don't really know if the gloss has a name. The description is written in Japanese and the only English words are Made in Taiwan. 

All I can say is that it has a peachy pink colour and it smells like sweet peach gummies. When applied, the product has the smoothest, butteriest feel on the lips, very much like BebebalmIt also has a subtle natural colour and the tiniest amount of shimmer, which I find is appropriate for everyday wear.

#3 NARISUP

Product: Pore Clear Pack

At Hands Tailung at the Kaohsiung Arena, Taiwan, each section has its top 5 picks displayed on top of the rack to help clueless consumers decide what to get. For me, it has become a hefty guide to what local Taiwanese women prefer. Without any English translations to refer to, I blindly trust the top 5 picks when choosing my products.

I was able to find Narisup’s Pore Clear Pack through the top picks and I have become rather fond of it too. It’s used to get rid of blackheads/whiteheads that are often found on the nose, chin, and area between eyebrows.


Prior to using this pack, I’ve always used Bioré or Too Cool for School's nose peel strips to remove the blackheads/whiteheads on my nose. 

With Narisup, the Pore Clear Pack comes in liquid form. It can be placed in other areas like the chin and you can easily adjust the amount you place based on the size of the problem area unique to you. There is no standard size like in pore strips giving you ample flexibility. It also peels off easily and it removes much of the dirt while making the skin  feel smooth afterwards. My only problem with this pack is that it's not strong enough to peel most of the blackheads off the nose area, as compared to using a pore strip from Bioré. Regardless, I personally think it's a useful product to clean more uncommon areas on the face (chin, area between the brows). I'll leave the nose area to nose peel strips instead. 


And this concludes my rather long Asian beauty haul. I hope this helped you in some way and I do hope you enjoyed it! Until next week! 


END.

No comments:

Post a Comment