Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Review: Kiss Whitening Collagen Mask and Snail White Moisture Facial Cream

Thai mega skin care brands Kiss and Snail White are two of the most raved about Asian skin care products to date. I discovered them through my friend, @snowprincess_mnl’s Instagram account, and I was quite intrigued by their lengthy descriptions. 

Here’s a general description of both products 

I. Kiss (Whitening Collagen Mask) a.k.a. the Miracle Cream, as dubbed by many of its users

The product targets people with 
  • Dry skin
  • Oily skin
  • Pimple prone skin
  • Pimple marks
  • Blemishes
  • Freckles
  • Dark Spots (yay!)
  • Skin discolouration 
Kiss is said to
  • Diminish the appearance of pores
  • Support natural nourishment
  • Exfoliate 
  • Address skin impurities
  • Restore radiance, clarity, and suppleness to your skin
  • Smoothen skin
  • Whitens skin 
  • Helps remove wrinkles and fine lines 
Other info 
  • It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
  • Made from 100% all natural ingredients (no steroids, no mercury)
  • Co-founded by famous beauty and skin expert, Dr. Atom of Atom Clinic in Thailand 
  • It comes in 15ml and 30ml sizes
  • The mask is formulated with collagen extract, alpha arbutus, Vitamin C+, and other natural extracts
  • The product is considered a mask but in reality it’s a cream. 
Certified TFDA (Food and Drug Administration of Thailand)
Certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) 

*Contains perfume

II. Snail White (Snail Secretion Filtrate Moisture Facial Cream)


Thailand’s Best Selling Snail Cream 

The 5 R’s of Snail White
  • Regenerate
  • Recover
  • Repair 
  • Restore
  • Renew
It is said to
  • Decrease the appearance of freckles
  • Makes skin more vibrant and fair
  • Minimises dark spots
  • Helps cure black scars left by pimples
  • Stimulates wound healing
  • Reduces inflammation caused by acne
Snail White contains
  • Vitamins which enrich and softens skin
  • Natural collagen and elastin which are main components of the connective tissues in human skin resulting in firmer looking skin
  • Consists of natural glycol acid which helps with exfoliating 
Certified TFDA 
Certified GMP 

REVIEW

I am reviewing both products at the same time because I have been using them together for my latest skin care routine and the results have been nothing short of AMAZING.

I have tried so many skin care products in the past that promise so many things but fail to deliver. Snail White and Kiss are excluded from that list. Both stay true to their descriptions without exaggeration. I may have found my forevers. <3 

I. FIRST IMPRESSIONS 

SNAIL WHITE

First of all, I have been obsessed with Snail related beauty products ever since I tried Tony Moly’s snail masks. They regenerate your skin’s collagen and elasticity, making your skin look firm and vibrant.

Snail White does just the same and MORE. It’s formula is quickly absorbed by the skin and upon FIRST application I already saw improvements. Skin looks refreshed and pores are immediately minimised. 

The consistency of the product is like a watery elastic type lotion but if you don’t get what I mean, here’s a picture


It may look sticky but it’s not. 

KISS

Kiss, like I said, is an overnight mask that’s actually a cream type formula and when applied, feels just like a primer. It makes your pores appear like they’ve taken a vacation and your skin immediately feels smooth and silky while leaving a matte finish. 

The results were so amazing I thought to myself, who cares if it’s a night mask, I felt like it would work well as a primer so I used it before placing makeup and OMG did I find a miracle product indeed. My skin looked PORELESS, with foundation on and everything. I didn’t know I could look more asian than I did after that moment. I was so amazed, I don’t think I would ever let go of this product, EVER. 

Note: The recommended use of this product is only twice a week as a night cream and must be washed off the next day. I am such a rebel. 


II. PACKAGING 

Snail White’s packaging is actually similar to Kiss’. They are both in pump-up containers which I find very common in Asian packaging. It’s hygienic in the sense that you only have contact with the product that’s pumped out. So whatever is left inside remains untouched by the bacteria on your hands or in the air. 

In terms of size, Snail White is a lot bigger and may be more difficult to lug around while travelling. Kiss comes in a smaller form but it’s still quite bulky. 


III. RESULTS

After almost a week of testing Snail White and Kiss, here are the improvements that I’ve noticed about my skin. 
  • Pores are greatly minimised 
  • Skin looks whiter and more vibrant
  • Skin feels absolutely smooth and soft (even when I got bitten on my face it still felt smooth so I didn’t notice the bump until later…that’s right)
  • Dark spots appear lighter but are still present
  • Facial discolouration is still present around mouth area but lightened 
  • Skin looks and feels firmer 
I will continue to observe the effects on the dark spots because that’s my number one enemy right now. Hopefully Snail White and Kiss can get rid of them permanently. I will do an update after a month. 

If you want to try these products out for yourself, contact Andi (@snowprincess_mnl on Instagram).  She sells a range of Asian beauty products that she has personally tried and tested. Quick and easy process! Plus, she’s on sale for the month of June!!! 
Viber: 0916 597 4460

UPDATE

August 20, 2014

Hey guys, I know it's been way over a month but here I am with my update. I feel nothing but love for these products. I've been using them everyday (for Snail White, and twice or thrice a week for Kiss) and my skin has never felt so consistently good. I have had no breakouts and my dark spots have indeed lightened. I just ordered my second batch a couple weeks back and I'm continuously using them until now. 

My skin feels smooth, soft, and it looks really healthy. What I love most is that these products are "affordable" as compared to the ridiculous prices of other branded skin care products and they actually fulfil the things they promise. 

BESOS,

Bambi xx

5 comments:

  1. Dermal means skin it is collection of protein our skin has three types epidermis, dermis and hypodermis on this blog it will explain full it help to people to keep our skin as safe thank you, keep more posting.
    Collagen products in India, Collagen wound care treatment, Diabetes ulcer treatment, Sore, wound, ulcer, collagen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to know that u r till using it or not.
    is it really safe for long term use.
    plz reply !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pinning away for such type of blogs, thanks for posting this for us.OROGOLD Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I love your post that has a lot to enjoy. Which beauty product do you use?
    I use Snail white by Namy Life and seems to be working great. suggest me if you have any in your mind. thanks http://www.easybloggingtip.com/snail-white/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    เสริมจมูกที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete